10 Vegan Beauty Products at CVS That Will Save You Some Coin
Your local drugstores makeup aisles are full of cruelty-free hidden treasures.
Navigating the makeup aisles at your local drugstore can be confusing and overwhelming when trying to decipher which products are cruelty-free and vegan. Many have confusing ingredients and various labels, from leaping bunnies to unverified cruelty-free logos. We’ve made it simple with 10 tried and true vegan beauty products you can find at CVS that will keep your skin and wallet as happy as your conscience.
@tothegorgeousyou has liners on lock. Which is your favorite? She's holding: Intense Ink Eyeliner in Charcoal, $3 Intense Ink Eyeliner in Blackest Black, $3 Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, $2 Expert Liquid Liner in Jet Black, $2 #elfcosmetics #elf #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #eyes #beauty #crueltyfree #vegan
1. e.l.f Cosmetics Ink Eyeliner
Achieve the quintessential winged eyeliner look with this simple to use, glide-on ink eyeliner pen from vegan-friendly brand e.l.f.
🌷Do you want to use an organic face cleanser, but don't want to spend too much?! . 🍃Great! You just found my favorite organic face cleanser by Nourish Organic for under $10! Made with organic aloe, organic coconut oil, organic sesame oil, organic cucumber and organic watercress extract! Suitable for all skin types, including delicate and sensitive skin. . 🌸It is moisturizing and it gently removes impurities and makeup without drying! It is alcohol-free, fragrance free and gluten-free, USDA certified organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free! . 🍃You can find it at Thrive Market for $8.49 and with my link on my blog, you will receive an extra 15% off your first order! Link is on my profile 💁🏻💕 . . . . . #organic #organiclife #detox #naturalproducts #greenbeauty #chemicalfree #organicskin #organicskincare #ecobeauty #veganbeauty #greenbeautyblogger #organic #organicbeauty #naturalbeauty #glutenfreebeauty #veganbeauty #crueltyfree #organicmom #organicskin #nourishorganic #facialcleanser #fragancefree #nodirtybeauty #organicblogger #organiccleanser #organicfacewash #usdaorganic #gentlecleanser #organicfacialcleanser #facecleanser #organicface #organicskincare #thrivemarket #letsthrive #nourishorganic @thrivemkt @nourishorganic
2. Nourish Organic Moisturizing Face Cleanser
Made with 100-percent organic ingredients such as aloe, coconut oil, and cucumber and watercress extract—this cleanser is ultra-moisturizing and perfect for an at home spa night!
When Mascaras Are Shockingly Amazing: Beauty Without Cruelty Full Volume Mascara - by Sheila of painted-ladies.com ...I was immediately wowed by the dramatic results and found the mascara doesn’t flake whatsoever during the course of the day. This is good stuff! I took this mascara through the high intensity gym work out and it passed with flying colors. read full review here: http://www.painted-ladies.com/beauty-without-cruelty-full-volume-mascara-review/
3. Beauty Without Cruelty Full Volume Mascara
Long-lasting, jet black mascara from Beauty Without Cruelty lengthens and volumizes, giving you feathery and full lashes.
4. Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow
With a commitment to all-natural body products made from organic ingredients, we’re happily stocking up on all the shades of this beautiful eye shadow.
Packed with aloe vera, sea kelp, lavender, and hyaluronic acid, our award winning Clarifying Facial Wash is a fan favorite! #EarthScienceNaturals #local #california #santabarbara #organic #crueltyfree #vegan #skincare #skinfood #beautyproducts #beauty #hyaluronicacid #aloevera #lavender #face #greenbeauty #ecobeauty #green
5. Earth Science Clarifying Facial Wash
Feel the relaxation wash over you as you gently scrub off the day and let the soothing scents of cucumber and lavender waft over you.
6. Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Look photo-ready and absolutely flawless for only $5 with iconic brand Wet N Wild’s newly formulated foundation.
7. Derma E Evenly Radiant Brightening Toner
Wake up your skin with a Vitamin-C packed toner that will brighten both your face and your mood—even on a Monday morning.
8. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil
Treat yourself to flawless skin and the romantic scent of roses without emptying your wallet with this revitalizing beauty oil.
Mix the Rapid Detox with pretty much any cleanser for an instant skin clearing salt scrub. We grind the salt crystals down to a fine powder so they won't irritate your skin, just clear and heal it. You can customize the level of exfoliation by adding less scrub or more water. 👍🏼#clearskin #skintip #rapiddetox #naturalskincare #veganskincare 💚 * * * #charcoal #charcoalscrub #charcoaldetox #seasalt #salty #clarisea #saltwater #saltwaterheals #acne #acnetreatment #cvs #ipsy #glambag #vegan #veganskincare #veganproducts #crueltyfree #crueltyfreebeauty #salt #ocean #california #bblogger #pores #beyondclear #pursueyourownpretty
9. clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant
Activated charcoal may be the current trend, but we don’t mind jumping on the bandwagon when our skin can feel this good for under $15.
10. Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Coral Crush
Peachy pink lips are only one trip to the corner store away!
Sarah McLaughlin is an editorial assistant at VegNews who is always stocked up on e.l.f.’s black eyeliner.
You Are 5 Minutes Away From Having the Perfect Vegan Winter Face
Get your seasonal glow in less time than it takes to brew your morning coffee.
Read More »
VegNews Holiday Cookie Contest 2017 Finalists
Drum roll, please! We present the 10 finalists in this year's VegNews Holiday Cookie Contest.
Read More »
18 Vegan Things We Can't Wait to Try in 2018
The new year is quickly approaching, and vegan cannabis gummies, bottled Starbucks Frappuccinos, and three new vegan whipped cream options await on the other side.
Read More »
Top 10 Vegan Stories of 2017
Want to know the hottest vegan lifestyle stories of 2017? Here are your top 10 favorite reads of the year.
Read More »
No, Hemp Will Not Get You High. Yes, You Need it Anyway.
Hemp seeds are a healthy superfood that can help vegans (and everyone else) get the protein and healthy fats they need for optimal health.
Read More »
- Dear Vegans: The Holidays Don't Have to Suck
- 8 Vegan Winter Boots That Will Make You Look Hot
- Top 10 Vegan News Stories of 2017
- 4 Easy Ways to Support Animals During the Holidays
- Veganizing Korean Food, As Told By An American Expat
- VegNews Vegan Wedding Application 2018
- The Healthcare Industry Will Go Completely Vegan, If These Doctors Have Anything to Do With It
- 9 Vegan Cosmetics Youll Buy as Holiday Gifts, Then Probably Keep For Yourself
- If You're A Vegan Stoner, We Have the Perfect Cooking Competition for You
- Forget Milk and Eggs. These 8 Vegan Substitutes Will Make Your Holiday Baked Goods 100 Times Better
- 5 Reasons Animal Testing Will Soon Be a Thing of the Past
- 4 Incredible Ways Animals Can Help Your Child in Need
- VegNews Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- Vegan Black Friday Deals That Will Make You Whip Out Your Credit Card
- 9 Things VegNews Editors Are Thankful For
- Stand in Line (or Not) for These 5 Vegan Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- 7 Foolproof Ways to Help You Survive Thanksgiving As a Vegan
- An Open Letter to 18-Year-Old, Soon-to-Be-Vegetarian Me
- 6 Vegan Thanksgiving Dinners for Any Food-Obsessed New Yorker
- 15 Vegan Hacks for Your Favorite Fast-Food Joints