12 Vegan Non-Food Gifts to Woo Your Sweetheart This Valentines Day
Swap out the vegan cheese and chocolates for one these vegan-friendly Valentines Day gifts, and watch your sweetheart swoon.
We all know the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, but there are other ways to say “I love you” to that special someone. With this in mind, put your culinary skills to rest this holiday and consider gifting your valentine an assortment of jewelry, bath products, perfumes, and accessories. Here are our 12 favorite non-food items that will win your valentine's heart.
1. Animal Jewelry
You’ll find the perfect adornment for your sweetheart among the assortment of recycled metal jewelry from Christy Robinson Designs, which includes vegan heart necklaces, farmed animal pendants, bracelets, and rings. But this line isn’t just for the ladies, as Robinson also offers a collection of guy’s jewelry and gifts.
Perfect for: Animal lovers who also love accoutrements
2. Goddess Provisions box
Nourish the goddess in your life with this mystical monthly subscription box from Goddess Provisions, full of goodies—such as crystals, apothecary beauty, and aromatherapy supplies—to help her grow her spiritual practice.
Perfect for: Spirituality aficionados and astrology devotees
3. Herbivore tees and accessories
Help your love declare their appreciation for animals with a statement T-shirt from Herbivore Clothing. Cruelty-free messages unapologetically abound on the variety of fashion items that you can literally wear on your sleeve.
Perfect for: Animal activists and vegan advocates
4. My Daughter Perfumes and Herban Cowboy cologne
All of the aromas in the My Daughter Fragrances line are divine, but the “Always Loved” fragrance is especially appropriate for Valentine’s Day gifting. For the main man in your life, present him with a bottle of Herban Cowboy’s Dusk cologne.
Perfect for: Anyone with whom you want to snuggle up
5. Enfusia Bath products
Spend some quality time together in a bubble bath scented with one of the many blends from Enfusia. Their bubble bath collection and Valentine’s Day bath bombs are made from natural and botanical ingredients, while their special Valentine’s Day packaging provides a luxurious gift experience for your beloved.
Perfect for: Spa enthusiasts
6. Love water bottle
Remind your honey how much you love and cherish him/her with affirmation etched water bottles. The laser engraved swing-top carafes from Spoken Glass are locally made to order. Choose from affirmations “love,” “love & gratitude,” or “joy,” or select from the many sacred image bottles, including “Be Love” (which is imprinted with a heart). You can also create your own. Although meant to store water, we think these would look great filled with some hand-picked blooms.
Perfect for: Environmentalists, design gurus, and those who like to entertain
7. Destiny candles
Unique candles from Karen Michelle are cruelty-free, 100-percent natural, made locally, and non-GMO. When lit, the wax turns into massage oil, letting you lift out a jewelry surprise inside. It’s two gifts in one!
Perfect for: Those who love surprises
8. Love Rope
Express your love on the stylish wrist wraps from Love Rope. Metal discs are hand-stamped with your custom message and strung on vegan leather cords in a variety of colors. Your valentine will surely think of you whenever they wears it.
Perfect for: Romantics and creative spirits
9. VeganCuts beauty box
Let them know they’re beautiful with new cruelty-free beauty products delivered to their doorstep. The subscription box from VeganCuts features hand-picked cosmetics and skin care items that will make them feel like the beauty babe they are.
Perfect for: Beauty connoisseurs and trendsetters
10. Esther The Wonder Pig by Steve Jenkins, Derek Walter, and Caprice Crane
Nothing says romance like a love story, which is why this New York Times best-seller about unlikely pig owners is a great Valentine’s Day gift. The book details the authors’ story of how they went from guradians of a supposed micro piglet to the loving parents of 6000-pound Esther and eventual owners of the Happily Ever Esther Farm Sanctuary.
Perfect for: Animal lovers and bibliophiles
11. Animal love stationery
Pen a handwritten love note on one of the animal notecards from Coral & Tusk. Embroidered on 100-percent cotton and hand stitched and embellished, tuck your message inside a collection of designs from the stationery line or gift with a frame as a unique keepsake of your undying love for your sweetie … and the animals!
Perfect for: Hopeless romantics
12. Weekender bag
Give your love one of the luxurious overnight duffles in gorgeous vegan leather from Matt & Nat, or select one from the collection at Sole Society. Go really big by slipping a travel guide of your desired destination (or airline tickets!) inside.
Perfect for: Explorers, adventurers, and those suffering from wanderlust
Stephanie Dreyer is the founder of VeegMama, where she helps families cook and eat healthier.
Vegan Self-Publishing in 4 Easy Steps
Share your work with the world, and spread the vegan message? Yes, and yes.
Read More »
You're 8 Steps Away from Setting a Vegan Easter Table
This year, set your Easter table with cruelty-free plates, faux-grass runners, eggless-eggs, and compostable dessert plates.
Read More »
It's Time You Talked to Your Parents About Your Veganism
They might not understand at first, but with the help of documentaries and delicious meals, your parents will understand that your veganism is more than just a fad.
Read More »
5 Life Lessons I Learned in the Prison Garden
After being sentenced to 240 years behind bars, I wondered: how could I turn my dirt-filled life into something beautiful? I decided to dig deep.
Read More »
The 10 Vegan Swag Bag Items That Will Make You Wish You Were Going to the Oscars
From cruelty-free lipsticks to animal-shelter donations, the swag bag at the 90th Academy Awards is brimming with lavish vegan gifts.
Read More »
- Want to Make Sure Your College Choice Is as Vegan as You Are? Here's How
- 8 Vegan Etsy Stickers That Your Car, Laptop, and Water Bottle Need, Like, Yesterday
- Rapper Styles P's Juice Shops are Introducing More Hip-Hop Fans to Plant-Based Living
- Cafeterias Across the Country are Going Vegan. Here's Why ...
- We'd Love These 10 Celebs Even More if They Went Vegan
- Why Going Vegan Can Help You Relax
- Want Political Change? It's Time to Start Voting Vegan
- A Vegan Teen Guide to Ordering Food at Non-Vegan Restaurants
- 5 Reasons Your Next Vacation Should Be Aboard the Vegan Holistic Holiday at Sea
- How Do You Remember 100 Songs in 4 Days? For Pop-Punk Band Alkaline Trio, the Answer is Veganism
- 5 Woman-Owned Vegan Businesses You Should Be Obsessed With
- 6 Valentine's Day Gifts for that Vegan Curmudgeon in Your Life
- 6 Red-Hot Vegan Lipsticks To Drive Your Valentine Crazy
- How a Vegan Canadian Figure Skater Prepared to Win Gold at the Winter Olympics
- How to Be a Vegan Teen Valentine
- Vegan Valentine's Day Tips From No. 1 Best-Selling Author Kathy Freston
- 5 Vegan Turmeric Recipes for Those Who Are Slightly Intimidated by It
- How A Vegan Diet is Making ''Everything'' Easier for One Punk Singer
- Your Meat-Eating Friends Want One of These 10 Vegan Books
- 7 Ways to Veganize Your Bed, Just in Time for Valentine's Day