10 Vegan-Friendly Ways to Lather Yourself in Pumpkin
Pumpkin spice is no longer limited to your morning cup of Joe.
By now, you’ve heard all about pumpkin-spiced lattes. And, while we are most certainly a fan of these beverages, one reason we love fall so much is the fact that we can incorporate this orange squash into every part of our daily routines. For evidence, we scoured the internet for some of the best pumpkin-inspired ways to treat our bodies. What we discovered was a plethora of bath, body, and skin-care products that’ll have us smelling like fall until June. Here are 10 of our favorites that’ll make you want to jump into fall with a splash.
1. Desert Essence Pumpkin Spice Repair Hand Cream
Do your hands feel like they’ve been working long hours in a pumpkin patch? If so, get them smooth with Desert Essence’s Pumpkin Spice Repair Hand Cream. This moisturizer is full of organic oils and minerals such as vitamin E and pumpkin seed oil so your hands will no longer be mistaken for horror-movie props.
2. Ella + Mila ‘Cause I’m Happy
Top your smooth hands with Ella + Mila’s nail polish in the shade ‘Cause I’m Happy for the perfect orange-hued manicure that evokes feelings of fall. Gaze at your lovely hands every time you reach for your latte, and know that your polish is toxin-free.
1. The Gnarly Whale Pumpkin Shampoo
If your hair is dry as a scarecrow’s, tame that mane with seasonal scents from The Gnarly Whale. Lather up with pumpkin-scented shampoo, and finish with their pumpkin-scented detangling spray.
1. Epically Epic Soap Co. Pumpkin Spiced Latte lip balm
Take your PSL game to the next level with Epically Epics’ limited edition Pumpkin Spiced Latte lip balm. Rich olive and coconut oils will leave your lips soft and hydrated, giving you some serious PSL (pretty sexy lips!), while the flavor will make you dream of your next coffee break.
2. Concrete Minerals Eyeshadow
Pumpkin hues are totally wearable, and warm tones are great during cooler months, which is why Concrete Minerals’ Napalm eyeshadow is a perfect, shimmery fall shade. Furthermore, Electro has the same color vibe but it is for your lips, so pucker up. Or, for a color that looks like it is straight from a pumpkin patch, if so check out Ember, a matte orange that’s ready for attention. All of Concrete Minerals shadows are vegan and free of parabens and fillers, making them highly concentrated and full of color payoff.
1. Lush Little Pumpkin
Lush is a must-have for bodycare fans, and their Halloween picks are great this year. The standout is Little Pumpkin, a duo of fall-scented bath treats wrapped in a cute Jack o’ lantern package. Both items are meant for the bath—one glittery and one sans sparkle depending on your mood.
3. MissVioletLace Pumpkin Spice Shimmer
For a full body shimmer for a night out, try Miss Violet Lace’s Pumpkin Spice Shimmer. Sunflower oil and shea butter nourish your skin, while mica gives it a glittery glow. You can even pick up a sample size if you are glitter curious or want to pack some sparkle in your bag for impromptu fun.
1. TaterRoundsBeauty Bath Bomb Bag
If you are looking for more bathtime fun, check out TaterRoundsBeauty’s Happy Pumpkin Bath Bomb Bag featuring a hand-drawn face on each one. This mess-free bath treat is scented like a mixture of pumpkin and apple. Or, try the Laughing Jack-o-Lantern bubble bath and body wash for a fun way to cleanse your body. Not only does it have a pumpkin kick but it also includes other notes like sweet carrots and fall splices such as clove and cinnamon.
2. Fancil Fox pumpkin pie bar soap
Fanciful Fox brings pumpkin pie to the shower with Pumpkin Pie bar soap. Each bar is topped with a swirl of soapy whip cream, making this almost too cute to use. Organic ingredients and a warm, fresh-baked scent will get you clean and smelling like a holiday treat!
Kendy Paxia likes discovering vegan cosmetics and hanging out with her cats and believes everyday is like Halloween!
The VegNews Guide to Eco-Friendly Holiday Trees
Find a tree that suits both your ethics and aesthetics with traditional, eco-friendly, and unconventional options.
Read More »
The Holidays Do Not Give You the Right to Ruin the Planet
Instead, try living as a zero-waste vegan. It's easier than you think.
Read More »
8 Cool Foods to Plant Now
Septembers late-summer plants make for potent fall harvests.
Read More »
5 Vegan Sofas to Improve Your Living Room
Youre vegan, but are your living spaces as cruelty-free as you are?
Read More »
5 Ways to Throw a Summer Vegan Birthday Party
Summer birthday parties mean beaches, camping, picnics, slushy drinks, and watermelon.
Read More »
- 11 Vegan Clothing Companies that Let You Wear Your Ethics on Your Sleeve
- 7 Ways to Make Sure Youre Buying Vegan-Friendly Clothing
- 5 Tips to Veganize Your Summer Spaces
- 3 Types of Vegan Leather for Your Home, Car, and Closet
- The Environmental Impacts of Going Vegetarian for Just One Day
- 5 Vegan Spring Date Ideas
- 7 Deals to Celebrate Earth Day
- 6 Easy Ways to Go Green Right Now
- 5 Ways to Celebrate a Vegan Earth Day
- 5 Vegan Products to Help with Spring Cleaning
- 6 (More) Reasons to Go Vegan
- 5 Things You Can Do This Spring to Help Animals
- How to Have the Perfect Vegan Backyard for Spring
- 4 DIY Holiday Decorating Tips
- 7 Vegan Candles to Create a Cozy Winter Home
- The 6 Best Winter Nail Colors
- 7 (Free!) Ways to Reduce and Reuse
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Home More Eco-Friendly
- 9 Tips for Natural Allergy Relief
- Leather: What's Wrong With It?