4 Dating Sites for Veg Singles
If you prefer surfing the web to cruising the nearest single hot-spots, turn to these online dating services.
In a time when statuses are settled over social networking sites and people are expected to sum up their deepest thoughts into 140-characters, it seems almost natural to turn to the internet for love. You peruse search engines and online encyclopedias for answers—why not look online for like-minded singles? Here is a selection of sites that help those vegan sparks fly.
Although broad in scope, ethicalsingles.com is a dating site looking to connect couples with shared ethical interests, whether its veganism, human-rights, or reducing their carbon footprint. The site is free to join, and you can do a quick search before signing up to see how many other people initially have what you're looking for in a partner. As a part of signing up for the service, you have to specify your ethical interest and state your favorite charity. You also have the option of specifying your sexual orientation, which means straight, gay, lesbian, and bisexual singles are all welcome. If you've always longed for the sweet-nothings whispered in your ear to come courtesy of a foreign accent, you can look for love around the globe, all the way from Albania to Zimbabwe. You can also narrow down your search by location or interests.
First-time users are encouraged to select three criteria to begin their search, mainly based on location. As users grow more accustomed to the site, they can refine by vegetarian level, ranging from the ambiguous "vegetarianish at home" to raw-food vegan. The site also features testimonials from current and past users sharing the success they've had through veggiedate.com's services. The site offers a two-week free trial, and you can "wink" at the singles you like to express your interest.
If you can't quite decide if you're looking for your soul mate or you're next animal-free fling, click over to vegetariandating.com. Right now, it's advertising "50 Ways to Meet Your Lover," which vary from the character-matching "SoulMatch" search to "SexMatch," based on sexual compatibility. The site is available in both English and Spanish, and you can also view members' video profiles for a more interactive experience as a part of their "silver" membership. It also provides phone support, if your best buddy is on a date of his/her own and can't give you advice. The best part? The basic features are free, meaning you get pre-screening, customer support, and compatability matching with other veg singles without paying a dime.
Don't let the cartoon fish in people-clothes holding a carrot scare you off. Veggiefishing.com is another free site that promises to help vegetarians and vegans "meet, date, and cook up a healthy new relationship." In addition to its main dating site, they also have 18 related sites, separated by interest. Whether you're looking for a fitness buff or a new big, beautiful friend, veggiefishing.com lets you know there's a site geared towards you.
5 Woman-Owned Vegan Businesses You Should Be Obsessed With
What's even better than a vegan business? A vegan business owned by a woman.
Read More »
6 Valentine's Day Gifts for that Vegan Curmudgeon in Your Life
Buy me D3 gummies, fancy moisturizer, and a ticket to see the Misfits, and Ill be your Valentine.
Read More »
6 Red-Hot Vegan Lipsticks To Drive Your Valentine Crazy
Make your Valentines Day even hotter with these all-vegan sexy shades for your lips.
Read More »
How a Vegan Canadian Figure Skater Prepared to Win Gold at the Winter Olympics
Meagan Duhamels intense fitness regimen and plant-based diet led her to that international Olympic podium.
Read More »
How to Be a Vegan Teen Valentine
Wear cool clothing, give amazing gifts, and watch Okja, and you can be my Valentine.
Read More »
- Vegan Valentine's Day Tips From No. 1 Best-Selling Author Kathy Freston
- 5 Vegan Turmeric Recipes for Those Who Are Slightly Intimidated by It
- How A Vegan Diet is Making ''Everything'' Easier for One Punk Singer
- Your Meat-Eating Friends Want One of These 10 Vegan Books
- 7 Ways to Veganize Your Bed, Just in Time for Valentine's Day
- 5 Steps to the Perfect Vegan Valentine's Day
- 8 Love-Infused Vegan Events to Celebrate Valentine's Day
- Thanks to These 7 Vegan Pies, We Have Declared National Pizza Day a Holiday
- No Valentine This Year? Try Vegan Speed Dating
- 6 Ways to Queer Your Vegan Valentine's Day
- Bought Too Many Vegan Girl Scout Cookies? Here are 10 Desserts You Should Make With Them
- Glow Up With These 18 Vegan Beauty Brands in 2018
- How One Chef is Getting NFL Players to Go Vegan
- From Struggling for Breath to Running Marathons: Veganism Saved His Life
- 6 Badass Vegan Women Who Don't Take Any Sh*t
- 10 Vegan Chip and Dip Match-Ups Fit For A Super Bowl Smackdown
- 20 Vegan Women You Need to Follow On Instagram Today
- A Rare Heart Disease Led this 60 Year-Old to Veganism: Veganism Saved Her Life
- How One Woman is Introducing Vegan Mexican Sweets to a Rural Southern California Desert
- 34 Reasons Why Vegans Are in the Cool Kids Club