5 Amazing Vegan Subscription Boxes
Get fun treats on the regular with these cruelty-free subscriptions.
There’s nothing like the thrill of getting a special package in the mail. While the recent craze of subscription boxes—collections of products mailed to subscribers on a regular basis, usually monthly—has completely exploded. There are boxes for everything from dog treats to macho guy items. Some boxes offer full-sized products, some offer samples. Some come every month, some come four times per year. Basically, if you’ve ever wanted to get more mail, these boxes now make it possible to get more mail than you’ve ever wanted. Of course, as with any trend these days, there are vegan versions galore. Check out these subscription boxes that come filled with cruelty-free goodies.
Committed to completely natural products, Conscious Box aims to cut through the greenwashing so present on store shelves. The wind-powered company offers three different boxes, one of which is vegan and features a mix of body care, food, and household items. What you won’t find inside are GMOs or anything that’s tested on animals. Conscious Box also participates in 1% For The Planet, uses recycled shipping materials, and prints with vegetable-based inks.
For those with food sensitivities, Healthy Surprise is perfect. The goodies that arrive from this company are soy- and gluten-free, as well as all-natural and totally vegan. This company operates slightly different from the others, offering three different sizes of boxes for your monthly subscription. The “starter” size is recommended for one or two people, the “healthy” size should satisfy one to four, and the “large” will take care of two to six people.
If you love little bits of cosmetics that are totally cruelty-free, this could be the box for you. Whether you choose the monthly delivery, or three- or six-month subscriptions, you get to test new samples of nail polishes, fragrances, hair care products, and more. Plus, there are gift certificates included for future purchases and opportunities to provide feedback on the kind of products you love (or the ones you’d prefer to not receive again).
True Beauty Box
True beauty is another box for those who love beauty products and don’t want to have to scrutinize labels to make sure that heinous chemical ingredients aren’t making their ways onto their faces. The Veganista box (one of True Beauty Box’s three options) comes with full-sized products, plus small samples to try from brands Lavera, True Natural, Benecos, iLike, and Green People.
Is it snack times in snack town? It is when you subscribe to the Snack Box from Vegan Cuts. The discount newsletter site offers a box that arrives monthly and features up to 10 products per box. Most of the products sent are gluten-free, and, of course, all are vegan. Despite the name, which is mostly accurate, there are often vegan lip balms nestled in amongst the chips, cookies, cheeses, and energy bars.
How to Throw the Ultimate Graduation Vegan Barbecue
Schools out for summer—or maybe even forever—so fire up the grill and treat yourself and your loved ones to the ultimate celebration.
Read More »
5 Ways to Celebrate a Vegan Mother's Day with Your Mom
Show your mom you love her with vegan food, gifts, and fun.
Read More »
7 Pampering Vegan Products That Say I Love You, Mom
This Mothers Day, say thanks to your mom by creating a relaxing environment that is ethical, cruelty-free, and aesthetically pleasing.
Read More »
Wicked Kitchen Chef Dishes on the Future of Vegan Food
Former Whole Foods UK chef Derek Sarno hops the pond to Tesco.
Read More »
Why Going Vegan Can Help You Relax
Are you someone who practices mindful meditation? If so, heres why you should be vegan (if you arent already).
Read More »
- 3 Vegan Prom Makeup Looks
- The Ex-Airline Pilot Behind New York's Favorite Vegan Burger
- 10 Vegan Oatmeal Cups for the Person on the Go
- 8 Vegan Etsy Stickers That Your Car, Laptop, and Water Bottle Need, Like, Yesterday
- This 10-Minute Documentary Is Showing How Children Are Embracing Veganism
- It's Time for Men to Get Over Their Fears of Being Vegan
- We're Giving 5 Classic Films a Vegan Makeover
- VegFest Puerto Rico Built Community and Mainstreamed Veganism
- 8 Vegan Foods Making the 2018 Food-Trend List
- Fall in Love With Niagara's Vegan Scene
- If Trader Joe's Made These 11 Frozen Foods Vegan, We'd Never Have To Cook Again
- 8 Quirky Vegan Burritos To Make You Rethink Your Favorite Meal
- If You're a Broke Vegan Student, Read This
- It's Time Your Dog Went Vegan
- 6 Tips for Losing Weight on a Vegan Diet
- You're 8 Steps Away from Setting a Vegan Easter Table
- Did You Know César Chávez Was Also an Animal-Rights Activist?
- 10 Medical Reasons to Skip the Eggs on Easter
- 5 Startup Food Companies About to Revolutionize Veganism
- 10 Vegan Easter Candies We Want To Find in Our Easter Basket