5 Amazing Vegan Subscription Boxes
Get fun treats on the regular with these cruelty-free subscriptions.
There’s nothing like the thrill of getting a special package in the mail. While the recent craze of subscription boxes—collections of products mailed to subscribers on a regular basis, usually monthly—has completely exploded. There are boxes for everything from dog treats to macho guy items. Some boxes offer full-sized products, some offer samples. Some come every month, some come four times per year. Basically, if you’ve ever wanted to get more mail, these boxes now make it possible to get more mail than you’ve ever wanted. Of course, as with any trend these days, there are vegan versions galore. Check out these subscription boxes that come filled with cruelty-free goodies.
Committed to completely natural products, Conscious Box aims to cut through the greenwashing so present on store shelves. The wind-powered company offers three different boxes, one of which is vegan and features a mix of body care, food, and household items. What you won’t find inside are GMOs or anything that’s tested on animals. Conscious Box also participates in 1% For The Planet, uses recycled shipping materials, and prints with vegetable-based inks.
For those with food sensitivities, Healthy Surprise is perfect. The goodies that arrive from this company are soy- and gluten-free, as well as all-natural and totally vegan. This company operates slightly different from the others, offering three different sizes of boxes for your monthly subscription. The “starter” size is recommended for one or two people, the “healthy” size should satisfy one to four, and the “large” will take care of two to six people.
If you love little bits of cosmetics that are totally cruelty-free, this could be the box for you. Whether you choose the monthly delivery, or three- or six-month subscriptions, you get to test new samples of nail polishes, fragrances, hair care products, and more. Plus, there are gift certificates included for future purchases and opportunities to provide feedback on the kind of products you love (or the ones you’d prefer to not receive again).
True Beauty Box
True beauty is another box for those who love beauty products and don’t want to have to scrutinize labels to make sure that heinous chemical ingredients aren’t making their ways onto their faces. The Veganista box (one of True Beauty Box’s three options) comes with full-sized products, plus small samples to try from brands Lavera, True Natural, Benecos, iLike, and Green People.
Is it snack times in snack town? It is when you subscribe to the Snack Box from Vegan Cuts. The discount newsletter site offers a box that arrives monthly and features up to 10 products per box. Most of the products sent are gluten-free, and, of course, all are vegan. Despite the name, which is mostly accurate, there are often vegan lip balms nestled in amongst the chips, cookies, cheeses, and energy bars.
In 2018, Being Vegan Also Means Being a Recycler
Recycling saves the planet (and its inhabitants) and is great for tight budgets.
Read More »
Well, That Was Quick. 7 Ways Were Breaking Our 2018 Resolutions with the New Vegan Ben & Jerrys Flavors
The debut of the new flavors from this iconic ice cream brand have us dreaming of all the ways we plan on eating them.
Read More »
How a Vegan Celebrity Chef Became One of Biggest Influencers in Atlanta
Chef Ahki brings a much-needed relevance and relatability to many who never imagined themselves going vegan.
Read More »
4 Vegan Athletes Who Think You Need to Join the #PlantMilkChallenge
Cruelty-free athletes explain why they ditched dairy and how they fuel their bodies with plant-based milks.
Read More »
From 6 Months to Live to a New Lease On Life: Veganism Saved Her Life
In the popular Veganism Saved My Life series, we share stories of people who have witnessed extraordinary health overhauls thanks to a plant-based diet.
Read More »
- If Your Baby Could Talk, They Would Tell You They Really Want Vegan Diaper Ointments
- If Going Vegan is Your Resolution This Year, Read This
- 2018 is the Year of the Vegan Wine and Cheese Pairings
- How a Vegan Restaurateur Balances Work and a Hunter Husband
- You Are Only 6 Steps Away from Your Best Vegan Year Ever
- Everything You Need to Know About Milk Substitutes
- Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams' Enforced Policy Literally Saved His Life
- Frick 2017! Heres What VegNews Editors Plan to Do in 2018 …
- Want to Lower Your Blood Pressure? Go Vegan!
- Are Your Sweeteners as Vegan and Ethical as You Are?
- Is So-Called Clean Meat Vegan? Paul Shapiro Has the Answer
- The 12 Best Vegan Desserts of All Time at Trader Joes
- Winter Doesnt Stand a Chance Thanks to These 5 Vegan Skin Products
- Why Jackie Day Should Be Your New Vegan BFF
- 9 Vegan Startups You Need to Know About in 2018
- 2018 is the Year Your Skin Goes Vegan, Too
- Top 10 Vegan Recipes of 2017
- Forget Cookies. Here are the 7 Vegan Treats Santa Really Wants This Year ...
- 6 Survival Tips for Vegans at Holiday Parties
- 10 Last-Minute Vegan Stocking Stuffers for the Best Christmas Ever