5 Amazing Vegan Subscription Boxes
Get fun treats on the regular with these cruelty-free subscriptions.
There’s nothing like the thrill of getting a special package in the mail. While the recent craze of subscription boxes—collections of products mailed to subscribers on a regular basis, usually monthly—has completely exploded. There are boxes for everything from dog treats to macho guy items. Some boxes offer full-sized products, some offer samples. Some come every month, some come four times per year. Basically, if you’ve ever wanted to get more mail, these boxes now make it possible to get more mail than you’ve ever wanted. Of course, as with any trend these days, there are vegan versions galore. Check out these subscription boxes that come filled with cruelty-free goodies.
Committed to completely natural products, Conscious Box aims to cut through the greenwashing so present on store shelves. The wind-powered company offers three different boxes, one of which is vegan and features a mix of body care, food, and household items. What you won’t find inside are GMOs or anything that’s tested on animals. Conscious Box also participates in 1% For The Planet, uses recycled shipping materials, and prints with vegetable-based inks.
For those with food sensitivities, Healthy Surprise is perfect. The goodies that arrive from this company are soy- and gluten-free, as well as all-natural and totally vegan. This company operates slightly different from the others, offering three different sizes of boxes for your monthly subscription. The “starter” size is recommended for one or two people, the “healthy” size should satisfy one to four, and the “large” will take care of two to six people.
If you love little bits of cosmetics that are totally cruelty-free, this could be the box for you. Whether you choose the monthly delivery, or three- or six-month subscriptions, you get to test new samples of nail polishes, fragrances, hair care products, and more. Plus, there are gift certificates included for future purchases and opportunities to provide feedback on the kind of products you love (or the ones you’d prefer to not receive again).
True Beauty Box
True beauty is another box for those who love beauty products and don’t want to have to scrutinize labels to make sure that heinous chemical ingredients aren’t making their ways onto their faces. The Veganista box (one of True Beauty Box’s three options) comes with full-sized products, plus small samples to try from brands Lavera, True Natural, Benecos, iLike, and Green People.
Is it snack times in snack town? It is when you subscribe to the Snack Box from Vegan Cuts. The discount newsletter site offers a box that arrives monthly and features up to 10 products per box. Most of the products sent are gluten-free, and, of course, all are vegan. Despite the name, which is mostly accurate, there are often vegan lip balms nestled in amongst the chips, cookies, cheeses, and energy bars.
Vegan Self-Publishing in 4 Easy Steps
Share your work with the world, and spread the vegan message? Yes, and yes.
Read More »
You're 8 Steps Away from Setting a Vegan Easter Table
This year, set your Easter table with cruelty-free plates, faux-grass runners, eggless-eggs, and compostable dessert plates.
Read More »
It's Time You Talked to Your Parents About Your Veganism
They might not understand at first, but with the help of documentaries and delicious meals, your parents will understand that your veganism is more than just a fad.
Read More »
5 Life Lessons I Learned in the Prison Garden
After being sentenced to 240 years behind bars, I wondered: how could I turn my dirt-filled life into something beautiful? I decided to dig deep.
Read More »
The 10 Vegan Swag Bag Items That Will Make You Wish You Were Going to the Oscars
From cruelty-free lipsticks to animal-shelter donations, the swag bag at the 90th Academy Awards is brimming with lavish vegan gifts.
Read More »
- Want to Make Sure Your College Choice Is as Vegan as You Are? Here's How
- 8 Vegan Etsy Stickers That Your Car, Laptop, and Water Bottle Need, Like, Yesterday
- Rapper Styles P's Juice Shops are Introducing More Hip-Hop Fans to Plant-Based Living
- Cafeterias Across the Country are Going Vegan. Here's Why ...
- We'd Love These 10 Celebs Even More if They Went Vegan
- Why Going Vegan Can Help You Relax
- Want Political Change? It's Time to Start Voting Vegan
- A Vegan Teen Guide to Ordering Food at Non-Vegan Restaurants
- 5 Reasons Your Next Vacation Should Be Aboard the Vegan Holistic Holiday at Sea
- How Do You Remember 100 Songs in 4 Days? For Pop-Punk Band Alkaline Trio, the Answer is Veganism
- 5 Woman-Owned Vegan Businesses You Should Be Obsessed With
- 6 Valentine's Day Gifts for that Vegan Curmudgeon in Your Life
- 6 Red-Hot Vegan Lipsticks To Drive Your Valentine Crazy
- How a Vegan Canadian Figure Skater Prepared to Win Gold at the Winter Olympics
- How to Be a Vegan Teen Valentine
- Vegan Valentine's Day Tips From No. 1 Best-Selling Author Kathy Freston
- 5 Vegan Turmeric Recipes for Those Who Are Slightly Intimidated by It
- How A Vegan Diet is Making ''Everything'' Easier for One Punk Singer
- Your Meat-Eating Friends Want One of These 10 Vegan Books
- 7 Ways to Veganize Your Bed, Just in Time for Valentine's Day