11 Vegan Gifts to Give Your Man for Hanukkah This Year
Celebrate the Festival of Lights with an array of chic products for every man in your life.
As Adam Sandler sings, “Hanukkah is the festival of lights. Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights!” The first night of Hanukkah is Saturday, but you still have a few days to order gifts for that special man in your life. Here are eight ideas (and then some) to make your guy happy this Hanukkah season.
1. Matt & Nat wallet
If your guy’s wallet is looking tattered, snap up this classic from Matt & Nat’s vintage collection. The wallet is designed with a bifold cardholder with three card slots and two crossover pockets, and comes in three colors: chili, olive and black.
2. Jew Chainz sweatshirt
Perfect for a weekend party or family gathering at Bubbe’s house, this 100-percent cotton sweatshirt with a iridescent gold ink emblem chains will make your gentile (and rapper) friends green with envy.
3. Brave GentleMan shoes
Order your man a pair of sturdy, chic boots from Brave Gentle Man. Their footwear is constructed from Italian “future leather,” which is a sturdy, weather resistant, hi-tech microfiber that is EU-Ecolabel Certified.
4. Pet collar
Do you have a special four-legged male friend in your life this holiday? If that’s the case, this Jewish collar is the perfect gift. In fact, your furry friend can sport this collar for Bar Mitzvahs, Passover or Shabbat all year! Choose from Gold Star of David fabric of blue chevron.
5. Meowy Christmas Just Kitten Around tee
This fitted t-shirt is professionally screen printed on a super soft 50/50 poly/cotton blended American Apparel tee by Etsy artist “Better Than Real Life.” Choose from black, blue, green, red or asphalt colors.
6. The Menorah Sock
The Men’s Menorah Sock by Hot Sox is perfect for the office or party. The sock is a lightweight blend of cotton and polyester. Even better? There’s free shipping on any order of $45 or more.
For the music lover, you won’t find another pair of headphones like Caeden The Linea No. 10 Wireless Headphones. Constructed of metal and ultra-soft vegan leather, these headphones are functional and durable, and will give him that cool-guy look. Order now from Urban Outfitters and receive 20 percent off your purchase.
8. Blunt Metro umbrella
This is the ultimate umbrella to have on hand for light drizzles or heavy downpours. Made of quick dry polyester, the umbrella has scored almost perfectly with customer reviews, and is available in 13 different colors.
9. Lake Champlain gift basket
You can’t go wrong with a delicious box of chocolate, especially if that special someone has a serious sweet tooth. This gift box is stuffed with Lake Champlain’s award-winning Old World Drinking chocolates, nonpareils covered in candy sprinkles, and dark chocolate coins studded with peppermint crunch.
10. No Limit Texas Dreidel game
After gnoshing on vegan blini, Hanukkah doughnuts, and potato latkes, settle in for a serious game of No Limit Texas Dreidel. The Standard Edition is for two to four players, while the deluxe edition is for up to eight players.
11. Christmnukkah Sweater (for those who celebrate both!)
Is your guy on the fence about which holiday he wants to celebrate this year? Or does he celebrate both? This Christmas Hanukkah sweater will be perfect for him. Featuring dreidels, menorahs, Christmas trains, cardinals, and even gingerbread houses, this sweater will get your through those holiday parties.
Erin Goldmeier is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Radar Online, PETA Prime, and The Virgin Atlantic Airways blog.
5 Reasons to Vote Me as PETAs Sexiest Vegan Next Door
Im funny, Im vegan, and I sure could use a vacation.
Read More »
Brooklyn Chef Veganizes Popular Momofuku Milk Bar
The popular dessert-based cookbook is getting a plant-based makeover.
Read More »
7 Vegan Ways to Spend Your Tax Refund
Forget saving—tax refunds are for partying!
Read More »
How to Become an Ageless Boomer
Vegan since the 1980s, 70-year-old Rod Fisher credits his healthy lifestyle to his plant-based diet.
Read More »
Mistress Gingers 4 Ways to Be a Sneaky Vegan
My name is Mistress Ginger, and Im a sneaky vegan.
Read More »
- 5 Ways Going Vegan Helped Me Become a Minimalist
- 5 Stories by Vegan Doctors to Celebrate National Doctors' Day
- 5 Ideas for a Great Vegan Spring Wedding
- 5 Hot Vegan Shoes for Spring
- 3 Reasons to Eat Your Fruit and Vegetables
- My Sneaky Plan to Convince a 17-Year-Old to Go Vegan
- 7 Vegan Songs to Add to Your Playlist
- How a Plant-based Diet Saved This Doctors Career
- 6 Places to Meet a Vegan to Love
- How (and Why) You Should Become a Vegan Regular
- 7 Books to Share with Your Veg-Curious Love Interest
- 10 Products I Cant Wait to Try at Expo West
- 7 Vegan-Friendly Childrens Books to Share with Your Kids
- 7 Vegan & Cruelty-free Beauty YouTubers
- 6 Libido-Enhancing Vegan Foods
- 5 Things You Learn After Veg Speed Dating
- How to Combat the USDA's Animal Welfare Blackout
- 6 Things to Know about Fat Shaming Among Vegans
- VegNews Top 8 Ways to Celebrate Valentines Day
- 4 Tips for Nurturing a Great Vegan Romance