11 Vegan Gifts to Give Your Man for Hanukkah This Year
Celebrate the Festival of Lights with an array of chic products for every man in your life.
As Adam Sandler sings, “Hanukkah is the festival of lights. Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights!” The first night of Hanukkah is Saturday, but you still have a few days to order gifts for that special man in your life. Here are eight ideas (and then some) to make your guy happy this Hanukkah season.
1. Matt & Nat wallet
If your guy’s wallet is looking tattered, snap up this classic from Matt & Nat’s vintage collection. The wallet is designed with a bifold cardholder with three card slots and two crossover pockets, and comes in three colors: chili, olive and black.
2. Jew Chainz sweatshirt
Perfect for a weekend party or family gathering at Bubbe’s house, this 100-percent cotton sweatshirt with a iridescent gold ink emblem chains will make your gentile (and rapper) friends green with envy.
3. Brave GentleMan shoes
Order your man a pair of sturdy, chic boots from Brave Gentle Man. Their footwear is constructed from Italian “future leather,” which is a sturdy, weather resistant, hi-tech microfiber that is EU-Ecolabel Certified.
4. Pet collar
Do you have a special four-legged male friend in your life this holiday? If that’s the case, this Jewish collar is the perfect gift. In fact, your furry friend can sport this collar for Bar Mitzvahs, Passover or Shabbat all year! Choose from Gold Star of David fabric of blue chevron.
5. Meowy Christmas Just Kitten Around tee
This fitted t-shirt is professionally screen printed on a super soft 50/50 poly/cotton blended American Apparel tee by Etsy artist “Better Than Real Life.” Choose from black, blue, green, red or asphalt colors.
6. The Menorah Sock
The Men’s Menorah Sock by Hot Sox is perfect for the office or party. The sock is a lightweight blend of cotton and polyester. Even better? There’s free shipping on any order of $45 or more.
For the music lover, you won’t find another pair of headphones like Caeden The Linea No. 10 Wireless Headphones. Constructed of metal and ultra-soft vegan leather, these headphones are functional and durable, and will give him that cool-guy look. Order now from Urban Outfitters and receive 20 percent off your purchase.
8. Blunt Metro umbrella
This is the ultimate umbrella to have on hand for light drizzles or heavy downpours. Made of quick dry polyester, the umbrella has scored almost perfectly with customer reviews, and is available in 13 different colors.
9. Lake Champlain gift basket
You can’t go wrong with a delicious box of chocolate, especially if that special someone has a serious sweet tooth. This gift box is stuffed with Lake Champlain’s award-winning Old World Drinking chocolates, nonpareils covered in candy sprinkles, and dark chocolate coins studded with peppermint crunch.
10. No Limit Texas Dreidel game
After gnoshing on vegan blini, Hanukkah doughnuts, and potato latkes, settle in for a serious game of No Limit Texas Dreidel. The Standard Edition is for two to four players, while the deluxe edition is for up to eight players.
11. Christmnukkah Sweater (for those who celebrate both!)
Is your guy on the fence about which holiday he wants to celebrate this year? Or does he celebrate both? This Christmas Hanukkah sweater will be perfect for him. Featuring dreidels, menorahs, Christmas trains, cardinals, and even gingerbread houses, this sweater will get your through those holiday parties.
Erin Goldmeier is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Radar Online, PETA Prime, and The Virgin Atlantic Airways blog.
How a 30-Day Vegan Bet Turned Me into a Media Powerhouse
Six years ago, I went vegan to help my wife and her celiac disease. Now, were ethical vegans, and I have a blog, two books, and an internet cooking show.
Read More »
You Are 5 Minutes Away From Having the Perfect Vegan Winter Face
Get your seasonal glow in less time than it takes to brew your morning coffee.
Read More »
VegNews Holiday Cookie Contest 2017 Finalists
Drum roll, please! We present the 10 finalists in this year's VegNews Holiday Cookie Contest.
Read More »
18 Vegan Things We Can't Wait to Try in 2018
The new year is quickly approaching, and vegan cannabis gummies, bottled Starbucks Frappuccinos, and three new vegan whipped cream options await on the other side.
Read More »
Top 10 Vegan Stories of 2017
Want to know the hottest vegan lifestyle stories of 2017? Here are your top 10 favorite reads of the year.
Read More »
- No, Hemp Will Not Get You High. Yes, You Need it Anyway.
- 10 Vegan Beauty Products at CVS That Will Save You Some Coin
- Dear Vegans: The Holidays Don't Have to Suck
- 8 Vegan Winter Boots That Will Make You Look Hot
- Top 10 Vegan News Stories of 2017
- 4 Easy Ways to Support Animals During the Holidays
- Veganizing Korean Food, As Told By An American Expat
- VegNews Vegan Wedding Application 2018
- The Healthcare Industry Will Go Completely Vegan, If These Doctors Have Anything to Do With It
- 9 Vegan Cosmetics Youll Buy as Holiday Gifts, Then Probably Keep For Yourself
- If You're A Vegan Stoner, We Have the Perfect Cooking Competition for You
- Forget Milk and Eggs. These 8 Vegan Substitutes Will Make Your Holiday Baked Goods 100 Times Better
- 5 Reasons Animal Testing Will Soon Be a Thing of the Past
- 4 Incredible Ways Animals Can Help Your Child in Need
- VegNews Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- Vegan Black Friday Deals That Will Make You Whip Out Your Credit Card
- 9 Things VegNews Editors Are Thankful For
- Stand in Line (or Not) for These 5 Vegan Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- 7 Foolproof Ways to Help You Survive Thanksgiving As a Vegan
- An Open Letter to 18-Year-Old, Soon-to-Be-Vegetarian Me