VegInDepth: A Closer Look at Intriguing Topics
Do Not Resuscitate
How to Be Happy
- The food served at hospitals should be the standard for a healthy diet, so how did on-site fast-food outlets and junk-food menus become the norm?
- Finding happiness isnt always easy, but it is attainable by following a few life-changing steps.
- 10 questions with Burger King executive-turned-vegetarian food company owner Brian Swette.
VegNow: Keeping You Informed on All Things Veg
Latest News + Events
- Publisher Colleen Holland gives you the inside scoop on VegNews
Environment & Animals
- VegNews readers share their thoughts on all-things VN
VegLifeStyle: Helping Enrich Your Life
- Pizza Party (11 recipes!)
- Kale Chimichurri Sauce
- Chickpea Burgers
- Cheesy Corn
- Chinese Five-Spice Barbecue Ribs
- Garlicky Potato Skordalia Dip
- Salted Triple-Chip Cookies
- Taste Test: Vegan White Chocolate
- Restaurant Review: Minneapolis Herbivorous Butcher
- 10 Must-Have New Products
- Plus: Five Expert Tips for Dairy-Free Ice Cream
- Weekend in Heavenly Hawaii
- Budapest: Europes Premier Spa Destination
- VegNutrition: Plant Protein, Omitting Oil, and Varying Your Veggies
- VegAdvice: Wasting Water, Family Fights, and Business Rivalries
- VegBeauty: Plant-Based Teeth Whiteners
- Media Lounge: 10 Amazing Books, Blogs, Apps, and Films
- Instagreats: 5 Vegan Instagram Superstars
- Plus: Entrepreneur John Lewis talks about his history, his empire, and his mission to change the way America eats.
Purchase a single copy here (FREE shipping), sign up for a subscription (best value!), or give VegNews as a gift!