What you need:
- Bread of choice, sliced and then frozen
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil or margarine
- Few pinches sea salt
- 2 to 3 teaspoons nutritional yeast
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rub the clove of garlic on each slice of frozen bread. The bread should be lightly coated with garlic pulp and juice.
- Drizzle bread slices with olive oil or spread with margarine, using as much as you’d like. Sprinkle with sea salt and nutritional yeast. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 8 to 9 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant. Serve immediately.