What you need:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 10 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 tablespoons unrefined, organic coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine the cauliflower florets and Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the coconut oil over the vegetables and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Toss the vegetables gently so that they are evenly coated with the oil and salt.
- Spread out the vegetables on a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet, stir the vegetables and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Love vegan food and cooking
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of