What you need:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 10 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 tablespoons unrefined, organic coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine the cauliflower florets and Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the coconut oil over the vegetables and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Toss the vegetables gently so that they are evenly coated with the oil and salt.
- Spread out the vegetables on a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet, stir the vegetables and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Love vegan food and cooking as much as we do?
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!