What you need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu, drained and blotted
What you do:
- In a shallow bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt. Mix well.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and add to the marinade, turning gently to coat.
- Cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. If not using right away, refrigerate until needed.
Love vegan food and cooking
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of