Makes one pound
What you need:
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond or safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup each dried cranberries, currants, sliced almonds, and chopped pistachios, divided
What you do:
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper. In the top of a double boiler, place chocolate chips, cocoa powder, oil, and crystallized ginger, and stir until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and add half of the cranberries, currants, almonds, and pistachios. Mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly on to the parchment-lined pan. Sprinkle top with remaining cranberries, currants, almonds, and pistachios. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm. Peel off the parchment paper and break bark into bite- sized pieces before serving. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week.