What you need:
- 6 tablespoons coconut-flavored rum
- 1 cup carbonated water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon key-lime juice
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 cup hibiscus tea or pink lemonade, chilled
- 2 to 4 cups ice, crushed
- Lime slices for garnish
What you do:
- In a large pitcher, mix together rum, carbonated water, sugar, lime juice, cinnamon and tea or lemonade.
- Fill two glasses with crushed ice and pour drink. Garnish with a twist of lime.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!