Makes one quart
What you need:
- 1-1/4 pounds fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup young coconut water
- 1/2 cup raw cashews or cashew pieces
- 3/4 cup organic pitted honey dates
What you do:
- Run the strawberries through a juicer to make 2 cups of juice.
- Combine the coconut water and cashews in a blender and process on high for at least one minute or until silky smooth. With the motor running, gradually add the strawberry juice and dates and blend until smooth. Place the blender in the freezer for 40 minutes to 1 hour or in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Once the mixture is well-chilled, pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Love vegan food and cooking as much as we do?
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!