Makes 4 to 6 servings
What You Need for the Raspberry Coulis:
- 2 cups (1 pint) fresh raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup superfine sugar
What You Do for the Raspberry Coulis:
- Purée all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade or in a blender until very smooth. If desired, pass the mixture through a food mill or fine-meshed sieve to remove the seeds. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
What You Need for the Parfait:
- 4 small ripe peaches, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Raspberry Coulis
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup crème de cassis, crème de peches, or other fruit liqueur (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
What You Do for the Parfait:
- Alternate three layers of peaches, raspberry coulis, blackberries and liqueur (if using) in four glass parfait dishes or large wine goblets. Serve at room temperature, or chill for one hour.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!