Please note that the 2012 VegNews Food Lover's Tour of Thailand is now SOLD OUT! We still have a few spaces available for Mexico, and we hope you'll join us there. If you'd like to join the Thailand waitlist, please email us here. Thank you for your interest in VegNews Vacations!
Our 2011 VegNews Food Lover's Tour of Thailand sold out within days, so we're ecstatic to be returning to this magnificent country in 2012! This incredible culinary journey will be packed with market excursions, cooking classes, delicious vegan food, cultural experiences—plus a multi-day visit to the world-famous Phuket Vegetarian Festival. Highlights include:
- • Dine at Thailand’s best vegan restaurants
- • Meander through bustling produce markets
- • Eat our way through a vegetarian festival
- • Take vegan Thai cooking classes
- • Eat breakfast with monks at a historic temple
- • Wander through an all-vegetarian market
- • Visit an artisan tofu maker and spice factory
- • Explore the backstreets of Bangkok
- • Travel by gondola through peaceful canals
- • Island hop and snorkel in the Andaman Sea
- • Hike in one of the world’s oldest rainforests
- • Visit a grassroots wildlife rehabilitation center
- • Stay on lake houses surrounded by jungle
- • Revel in a two-hour Thai massage
**14 days/13 nights**
Just $2399 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in Thailand, cooking classes, site entry fees, guides, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare and personal purchases are up to you.
Click here to read the full itinerary
Click here to reserve your space!
Want more information?
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. Don't miss our other VegNews Vacations to India, Bali, and Mexico. To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.