Our previous VegNews Food Lover's Tours of Thailand sold out within days, so we're ecstatic to be returning to this magnificent country in 2016! This incredible culinary journey will be packed with market excursions, cooking classes, delicious vegan food, cultural experiences—plus a multi-day visit to the world-famous Phuket Vegetarian Festival. Highlights include:
- • Dine at Thailand’s best vegan restaurants
- • Meander through bustling produce markets
- • Eat your way through a vegetarian festival
- • Take vegan Thai cooking classes
- • Explore the backstreets of Bangkok
- • Visit an all-women vegetarian monastery
- • Wander through a vegetarian market
- • Travel by gondola through peaceful canals
- • Island hop and snorkel in the Andaman Sea
- • Visit a wildlife rehabilitation center
- • Savor a BBQ on the Maeklong River
- • Revel in a two-hour Thai massage
**12 days/11 nights**
Just $2995 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in Thailand, cooking classes, site entry fees, guides, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare and personal purchases are up to you!
Click here to read the full itinerary
Click here to download flyer
Click here to reserve your space
Want more information?
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or email@example.com
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. And don't miss our VegNews Great Adventure to India! To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.