Our previous VegNews Food Lover's Tours of Thailand sold out within days, so we're ecstatic to be returning to this magnificent country in 2017! This incredible culinary journey will be packed with market excursions, cooking classes, delicious vegan food, cultural experiences—plus a multi-day visit to the world-famous Phuket Vegetarian Festival. Join hosts Colleen Holland (VegNews' Publisher and Co-founder) and Aurelia d'Andrea (VegNews' Travel + Beauty Editor) for an unforgettable 12 days to this magical destination. Highlights include:
- • Dine at Thailand’s best vegan restaurants
- • Meander through bustling produce markets
- • Eat your way through a vegetarian festival
- • Take vegan Thai cooking classes
- • Explore the backstreets of Bangkok
- • Visit an all-women vegetarian monastery
- • Wander through a vegetarian market
- • Travel by gondola through peaceful canals
- • Island hop and snorkel in the Andaman Sea
- • Visit a wildlife rehabilitation center
- • Savor a BBQ on the Maeklong River
- • Revel in a two-hour Thai massage
**12 days/11 nights**
October 19–30, 2017
Just $2995 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in Thailand, cooking classes, site entry fees, guides, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare and personal purchases are up to you!
Click here to read the full itinerary
Click here to download flyer
Click here to reserve your space
Want more information? We'd love to help!
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this trip is now SOLD-OUT! If you'd like to be added to our waitlist, please email us at email@example.com. And don't miss our just-launched VegNews Great Adventure to India 2018 and annual VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat to Mexico! To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.