5 Vegan Coffee Creamers to Spruce Up Your Morning Latte
Being vegan doesnt mean you cant have a great cup of coffee.
Nothing is more important than coffee, especially when you’re up in the early morning hours or you have a mountain of paperwork to finish before the end of the day. Whatever the case, you might need a strong cup of Joe to get that essential pick-me-up that comes only from java. While some prefer their coffee black, others like to mix in creamer for additional richness and sweetness. Luckily, there are entire brands of dairy-free creamers to complement your caffeinated beverage of choice. Here are our top five favorite additions that help us get out of bed and into the office.
Coffee-drinking vegans are well-versed in So Delicious’ assortment of almond and coconut milk-based creamers, which include French Vanilla, Hazelnut, or Original flavors made with organic ingredients such as non-GMO coconut cream, almonds, and cane sugar. However, the new CoconutMilk Hazelnut—which offers coconut creaminess with a sweet nutty flavor—is destined to be your new morning go-to.
Silk’s almond and soy milk coffee creamers include decadent flavors such as Vanilla Soy, Hazelnut Soy, Vanilla Almond, Caramel Almond, and Hazelnut Almond, making for a number of perfect options to customize your coffee or tea sans dairy. These creamers provide a flavorful alternative to the dominating taste of coconut milk, and if you’re a calorie counter, there’s good news: Silk’s non-GMO, soy-based creamers contain just 25 calories per serving.
California-based Califia Farms offers non-GMO, kosher, and soy- and gluten-free almond milk-based creamers in flavors such as Pecan Caramel, Hazelnut, Vanilla, Unsweetened Almond Milk, Original Better Half Creamer, and Unsweetened Better Half Creamer. Made with raw pressed California almonds, cane sugar, water, and coconut cream, these natural sweeteners are perfect for a cold-brewed coffee or a warm cup of Joe.
Coffee drinkers can give their cup of Joe a rich sweetness without artificial colors or preservatives thanks to Nutpods’ line of non-perishable, dairy-free, unsweetened coffee creamers. Available in Original Unsweetened, Hazelnut Unsweetened, and French Vanilla Unsweetened flavors, these varieties are made with coconut cream, almonds, sunflower lecithin, and sea salt while remaining free of dairy, soy, gluten, high-fructose corn syrup, refined sugars, and sugar alcohols.
Coconut lovers—grab a pint of Trader Joe’s coconut coffee creamer in a green container for $1.49 each. Made with organic coconut milk, organic coconut cream, and dried cane syrup, the product is so popular that it often sells out, so have a cup of coffee, and go get some more creamer.
Christa Bramante is an earth-loving herbivore who animals adore.
5 Woman-Owned Vegan Businesses You Should Be Obsessed With
What's even better than a vegan business? A vegan business owned by a woman.
Read More »
6 Valentine's Day Gifts for that Vegan Curmudgeon in Your Life
Buy me D3 gummies, fancy moisturizer, and a ticket to see the Misfits, and Ill be your Valentine.
Read More »
6 Red-Hot Vegan Lipsticks To Drive Your Valentine Crazy
Make your Valentines Day even hotter with these all-vegan sexy shades for your lips.
Read More »
How a Vegan Canadian Figure Skater Prepared to Win Gold at the Winter Olympics
Meagan Duhamels intense fitness regimen and plant-based diet led her to that international Olympic podium.
Read More »
How to Be a Vegan Teen Valentine
Wear cool clothing, give amazing gifts, and watch Okja, and you can be my Valentine.
Read More »
- Vegan Valentine's Day Tips From No. 1 Best-Selling Author Kathy Freston
- 5 Vegan Turmeric Recipes for Those Who Are Slightly Intimidated by It
- How A Vegan Diet is Making ''Everything'' Easier for One Punk Singer
- Your Meat-Eating Friends Want One of These 10 Vegan Books
- 7 Ways to Veganize Your Bed, Just in Time for Valentine's Day
- 5 Steps to the Perfect Vegan Valentine's Day
- 8 Love-Infused Vegan Events to Celebrate Valentine's Day
- Thanks to These 7 Vegan Pies, We Have Declared National Pizza Day a Holiday
- No Valentine This Year? Try Vegan Speed Dating
- 6 Ways to Queer Your Vegan Valentine's Day
- Bought Too Many Vegan Girl Scout Cookies? Here are 10 Desserts You Should Make With Them
- Glow Up With These 18 Vegan Beauty Brands in 2018
- How One Chef is Getting NFL Players to Go Vegan
- From Struggling for Breath to Running Marathons: Veganism Saved His Life
- 6 Badass Vegan Women Who Don't Take Any Sh*t
- 10 Vegan Chip and Dip Match-Ups Fit For A Super Bowl Smackdown
- 20 Vegan Women You Need to Follow On Instagram Today
- A Rare Heart Disease Led this 60 Year-Old to Veganism: Veganism Saved Her Life
- How One Woman is Introducing Vegan Mexican Sweets to a Rural Southern California Desert
- 34 Reasons Why Vegans Are in the Cool Kids Club