VegNews is delighted to offer an all-vegan yoga retreat at the stunning Haramara Resort in Sayulita, Mexico with acclaimed (vegan) yoga teacher, Jasmine Tarkeshi of Laughing Lotus. This is your opportunity to deepen your practice, eat incredible local cuisine, and meet like-minded people from around the world—all while unwinding in a gorgeous lush setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Hosted by VegNews' Colleen Holland and Elizabeth Castoria, highlights include:
- • Stay at a luxurious boutique eco resort
- • Take two yoga classes every day in open-air palapas
- • Enjoy incredible organic vegan cuisine
- • Sit on the beach and sip homemade aguas frescas
- • Take a vegan cooking class with the resort chef
- • Savor a beautiful sunrise meditation
- • Take guided hikes along the Pacific Ocean
- • Linger over three-course candlelit dinners
- • Join in scintillating evening fireside talks
- • Relax by a bonfire roasting vegan s'mores
- • Deepen your yoga practice with a private session
- • Feel nourished by the breathtaking surroundings
- • Spend an afternoon surfing, snorkeling, or whale watching
- • Receive a vegan goodie bag upon arrival
- • Get a massage or facial at the oceanfront spa
**8 days/7 nights**
$1495 per person (Casa Grande with up to 8 guests)
$1695 per person (Triple)
$1895 per person (Double)
$2495 per person (Single)
Price includes all meals, accommodations, yoga classes, cooking classes, private sessions, gratuities, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare, optional excursions, and spa treatments are up to you. Traveling alone? No problem (most guests are)! We'll pair you up with another guest to share a double or triple room. New to yoga? All levels are welcome.
Click here to reserve your space!
Click here to see photos from our 2011 trip
Click here to download the VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat to Mexico flyer
Want more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.