After two wildly popular VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreats to Mexico, we're thrilled to announce our third vacation! Hosted by VegNews' Publisher Colleen Holland and renowned vegan yoga instructor Jasmine Tarkeshi of Laughing Lotus, the 2017 VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat will be held at the stunning Haramara eco-resort in the quaint beach town of Sayulita, Mexico. This is your opportunity to take a break from every day life, eat healthy food, deepen your yoga practice, and meet like-minded people from around the world—all while unwinding in a gorgeous lush setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Your vacation highlights include:
- • Stay at a luxurious boutique eco-resort with spectacular views
- • Take two yoga classes every day in open-air palapas
- • Enjoy incredible organic vegan cuisine
- • Sit on the beach and sip homemade aguas frescas
- • Take a vegan cooking class with the resort chef
- • Savor a beautiful sunrise meditation
- • Take guided hikes along the Pacific Ocean
- • Linger over three-course candlelit dinners
- • Join in scintillating evening fireside talks
- • Relax by a bonfire roasting vegan s'mores
- • Deepen your yoga practice with a private session
- • Feel nourished by the breathtaking surroundings
- • Spend an afternoon surfing, snorkeling, or whale watching
- • Receive a fantastic vegan goodie bag upon arrival
- • Soak in an infinity pool with a margarita
- • Get a massage or facial at the oceanfront spa
**8 days/7 nights**
$1595 per person (Casa Grande with up to 8 guests)
$1995 per person (Double Suite)
$2595 per person (Single Suite)
Price includes all meals, accommodations, yoga classes, cooking classes, private sessions, gratuities, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare, optional excursions, and spa treatments are up to you. Traveling alone? No problem (most guests are)! We'll pair you with another guest to share a Double Suite (or check out our very-affordable Casa Grande option!). New to yoga? All levels are welcome. And with Puerto Vallarta a mere 3-1/2 hours from just about anywhere in the United States, getting to Mexico is both easy and affordable!
Click here to reserve your space!
Click here to see photos from a previous retreat
Click here to download the VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat to Mexico flyer
Want more information? We'd love to help!
Email us at email@example.com
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. And don't miss our just-launched VegNews Great Adventure to India 2018 and annual VegNews Food Lover's Tour to Thailand! To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.