After three incredible trips to India with VegNews readers, we're thrilled to announce our much-anticipated fourth VegNews Great Adventure to India with VegVoyages! If you enjoy adventure, history, culture, and sumptuous vegan cuisine, this is the trip for you. Join VegNews Travel Editor Aurelia d'Andrea and adventure leaders from VegVoyages as we host the journey of a lifetime to the fascinating state of Rajasthan along with India's capital, New Delhi, and the breathtaking wonder, Taj Mahal. Other highlights include:
- • Stay at a Maharajah's palace
- • Dine at the best veg eateries in India
- • Meander through colorful bazaars
- • Learn Indian history
- • Take a rickshaw through bustling city streets
- • Visit an animal sanctuary
- • Bicycle through a national park teeming with wildlife
- • Have dinner with a local family
- • Stay in a picturesque village
- • Take a vegan cooking class
- • And so much more!
**13 days/12 nights**
Just $2495 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in India, welcome dinner, site entry fees, guides, live music and dances, donation to animal sanctuary, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare, visa, and personal purchases are up to you!
Click here to read the full itinerary
Click here to download flyer
Click here to see photos from a previous trip
Click here to reserve your space!
Want more information?
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or email@example.com
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.