Please note that the 2012 VegNews Great Adventure to India is now SOLD OUT! We still have a few spaces available for Mexico, and we hope you'll join us there. If you'd like to join the India waitlist, please email us here. Thank you for your interest in VegNews Vacations!
After two incredible trips in 2010 and 2011, we're thrilled to announced our third VegNews Vacation to India. If you enjoy adventure, history, culture, and sumptuous vegan cuisine, this is the trip for you. Join VegNews Publishers Colleen Holland and Joseph Connelly as they host the journey of a lifetime to the fascinating state of Rajasthan along with India's capital, New Delhi, and the breathtaking wonder, Taj Mahal. Other highlights include:
- • Stay at a Maharajah's palace
- • Dine at the best veg eateries in India
- • Meander through colorful bazaars
- • Learn Indian history
- • Sleep on a world-famous overnight train
- • Enjoy daily yoga classes in stunning settings
- • Take a rickshaw through bustling city streets
- • Visit an animal sanctuary
- • Hike a national park teeming with wildlife
- • Have dinner with a local family
- • Stay in a picturesque village
- • Take a vegan cooking class
- • And so much more!
**13 days/12 nights**
Just $1799 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in India, pre-adventure welcome dinner, site entry fees, guides, yoga classes, live music and dances, donation to Animal Aid, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare, visa, and personal purchases are up to you!
Click here to read the full itinerary
Click here to reserve your space!
Want more information?
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. Don't miss our other VegNews Vacations to Bali, Thailand, and Mexico. To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.