Join VegNews for the ultimate holiday getaway to the fascinating country of India with VegVoyages. Celebrate Christmas and New Year’s with lavish Indian feasts, stay in royal palaces, see spectacular sites, and take in the wonders of this captivating nation. Highlights of this once-in-a-lifetime adventure include:
- Dine at the best veg eateries in India
- Meander through colorful bazaars
- Take a rickshaw through bustling city streets
- Learn Indian history and culture
- Stay at a Maharajah’s palace
- Bicycle through a national park teeming with wildlife
- Toast the New Year with a Tandoori Rajput feast
- Have dinner with a local family
- Savor traditional snacks, desserts, and teas
- Stay in a picturesque village
- Visit an animal sanctuary
- Take a vegan cooking class
- See the Taj Mahal
- And so much more!
**12 days/11 nights**
Just $2795 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in India, welcome dinner, site entry fees, guides, live music and dances, donation to animal sanctuary, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare, visa, and personal purchases are up to you!
Want more information?
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or email@example.com
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.