Imagine gently-swaying palm trees, postcard-perfect beaches, emerald green rice paddies, rich local culture, undiscovered villages, and divine vegan cuisine. Join VegNews and VegVoyages for a magical getaway to Bali, one of the most serene and breathtakingly beautiful islands in the world. Highlights of this once-in-a-lifetime adventure include:
- Savor incredible vegan island cuisine
- Sample an array of local fresh fruit
- Trek up an active volcano with stunning views
- Stroll through colorful bazaars and markets
- Visit picturesque beaches and rural villages
- Snorkel pristine coral reefs
- Participate in an ancient Hindu ceremony
- Visit an amazing animal sanctuary
- Take two Balinese cooking classes
- Enjoy traditional music and dance
- Island hop to Java to hike a national park
- Dine with a local family
- Relax with a traditional Balinese massage
- And so much more!
**13 days/12 nights**
Just $3995 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in Bali, activities, donation to animal sanctuary, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only international airfare and personal purchases are up to you!
Want more information?
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.