What you need:
- 1 pound (16 ounces) firm silken tofu
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips, finely ground
- 8 mini candy canes (for garnish)
What you do:
- Place tofu in a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler. Pour melted chocolate into food processor and process until combined.
- Pour into serving dishes. Sprinkle with finely ground chocolate chips and stick a mini candy cane in each dish, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Love vegan food and cooking as much as we do?
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!