Makes 2 cups
What you need:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What you do:
- In a small bowl, place all of the ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Use to marinate food for several hours, as a basting sauce during grilling, or to make other sauces and dressings. Marinade will stay fresh in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.