What you need:
- 4 ears of corn
- Olive oil or soy margarine (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
What you do:
- Carefully peel back the outer husks of the corn without actually removing them. Remove the inner silky threads and discard, and refold the outer husks back around the ears of corn.
- Place the corn in a big pot or bucket, cover with water, and soak for 10 minutes. Place on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, rotating the ears so the husks don’t scorch. Corn should be grilled for a total of 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from grill, peel back the husks, and place the ears on a large platter for serving. Enjoy the corn plain, or with a little olive oil or soy margarine. Season with salt and pepper.