Serves 6 to 8
What you need:
- 6 ounces dried orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Zesty Garlic & Herb Marinade (see VegNews recipe)
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted & chopped
What you do:
- In a large pot, cook the orzo pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well again. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a food processor, pulverize the basil, parsley, and marinade for 1-2 minutes or until a smooth paste forms. Add mixture to the pasta and toss well to coat.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and toss well to combine. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend. Toss gently before serving.
Love vegan food and cooking
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of