What you need:
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop off rough stems and slice each Brussels sprout in half length-wise.
- Toss well with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and place cut-side down on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of the Brussels sprouts. Cut-side should be browned and some of the leaves crispy.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!