What you need:
- Rum-Caramel Sauce (see recipe)
- Pineapple Sauce (see recipe)
- Whipped Coconut Cream (see recipe)
- 2 kiwis, peeled, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 medium banana, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 quart non-dairy vanilla ice cream
- Toasted shredded coconut
- Macadamia nuts or cashews, roughly chopped
What you do:
- Prepare sauces and coconut cream (see following recipes). In a small bowl, combine fruit and set aside.
- In four serving dishes, place a layer of fruit and add 1 to 2 scoops of ice cream. Drizzle with caramel and pineapple sauces, sprinkle with shredded coconut and chopped nuts, and top with a generous dollop of whipped coconut cream.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!