What You Need for the Chocolate Cookie Crust:
- 4 cups vegan chocolate cookies
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine, melted
What You Need for the Chocolate Filling:
What You Need for the Peanut Butter Filling:
What You Need for the Chocolate-Peanut Butter Topping:
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. For the Chocolate Cookie Crust, blend cookies in a food processor until fine. Drizzle in melted margarine and process until blended. Press into a 10-inch pie plate and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- For the Chocolate Filling, melt chocolate chips over a double boiler or in a pan over a boiling pot of water. In a colander, drain silken tofu and crumble into food processor. Add melted chocolate, soymilk, and vanilla and blend until consistency resembles that of a thick pudding. Pour mixture into cooled pie crust and chill in the refrigerator.
- For the Peanut Butter Filling, drain silken tofu in a colander and crumble into food processor. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt and blend until smooth. Spread on top of chocolate mixture and refrigerate again.
- For the Chocolate-Peanut Butter Topping, melt peanut butter, chocolate chips, and margarine in a small pan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over pie and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set.