Serves 4 to 6
What you need:
- 2 pounds russet, red or fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup Zesty Garlic & Herb Marinade
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What you do:
- Begin by scrubbing the potatoes. Cut each potato in half lengthwise and then into 3 to 4 wedges depending on the size of the potato. In a large bowl, place the cut potatoes and remaining ingredients, tossing well to thoroughly combine.
- Place the potatoes on a hot grill, cut side down, and in a single layer. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until charred grill marks appear on the surface. Using metal tongs or a spatula, carefully flip the potatoes over and continue to cook until they are tender and lightly browned around the edges. Remove from the grill and transfer them to a large platter for service.