Serves 6 to 8
What you need:
- 3 pounds red skin potatoes, washed well
- 3/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What you do:
- In a large pot, cook the whole potatoes in boiling water for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Carefully drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- When potatoes are cool, cut them into bite-sized cubes. Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and toss gently. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or more to allow the flavors to blend before serving.