Serves 6 to 8
What you need:
- 3 pounds red skin potatoes, washed well
- 3/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What you do:
- In a large pot, cook the whole potatoes in boiling water for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Carefully drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- When potatoes are cool, cut them into bite-sized cubes. Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and toss gently. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or more to allow the flavors to blend before serving.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!