Makes 4 cups
What you need:
- 1 medium bunch of fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium bunch of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 small green chiles, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of your choice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt to taste
What you do:
- Place cilantro, mint, scallions, garlic, and chiles in a food processor and buss until they reach a coarse paste. Gradually add sweetener and lime juice. Add salt to taste.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!