After a wildly successful inaugural VegNews Street Team in 2012, we’re ready to choose our 2013 group! From the applications, we will select 75 readers from all over the country to become ambassadors for all-things vegan, and help us get VegNews into as many hands as possible. VegNews Street Team members:
- • Ask local natural food stores, bookstores, boutiques, and libraries to carry VegNews Magazine
- • Ensure the excellent placement of VegNews at stores in your area
- • Work with local veg organizations and communities to give away VegNews at their events
- • Be active with VegNews on VegNews.com, Twitter, and Facebook
- • Be a part of the online VegNews Street Team community
This is an exclusive team, and included are lots of perks throughout the year. As a VegNews Street Team member, you will receive an official welcome package from the VegNews team, get surprise swag, participate in contests with great prizes, and be directly involved in growing and fostering the vegan community around the country. To apply for this awesome opportunity, please send the following information to VegNews Street Team Manager, Lyndsay Orwig, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, July 25.
- • Name
- • Age
- • Mailing address
- • How long have you been reading VegNews?
- • Why do you want to be a part of the VegNews Street Team?
- • What’s your favorite way to promote the veg lifestyle?
- • What’s your favorite vegan meal?
We can’t wait to hear from you and hope to have a chance to work together to promote the vegan lifestyle. Good luck!
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!