What you need:
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1-1/2 cups vegan cheese
- 1/2 cup roma tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 2/3 cup ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup zucchini squash, sliced and cut into half moons
- 1/4 cup ounces vegan hamburger crumbles
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Grease then lightly coat two baking sheets with corn meal. Stretch the dough to 14 inches in diameter on a floured surface. Do not roll it, because rolling toughens the dough. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil one inch around the rim of the pizza. Spread sauce evenly over the dough, stopping one inch from the edge. Sprinkle cheese over the dough, stopping 1/2-inch from the edge. Evenly top the pizza with tomato, followed by mushrooms, red onion, bell peppers, zucchini, and ground crumbles.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. The pizza will be done when the crust is browned and the toppings are cooked. Cut pizza into 8 slices, serve, and enjoy!
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!