1. Imagine you come home from the grocery store to find a stranger sitting on your couch. Now imagine that stranger is an adorable baby seal. Best break-in ever, right?
2. We love infographics like an editorially and graphically obsessed group of people loves, well … you get the idea. So when Good published The Year in Infographics, we sort of stopped everything we were doing.
3. And today in things that are so cute we’re losing our minds: this rescued piglet.
4. Who needs candy canes when you can have a candy cane bundt cake? Actually, you do, because the cake is topped with them. Bonus!
5. And for our Tweet of the Week, we really, really, really couldn’t believe our eyes when The Discerning Brute broke this news: “Vegan Black Metal Chef on Bourdain’s ‘No Reservations’ Holiday Special shar.es/oFXRi”—@DiscerningBrute