1. Want to get $100 worth of Cri de Coeur’s amazing vegan shoes for only $50? Yeah, we do too.
2. And this week in You Must Read This Now!, a former undercover investigator (and maybe, just maybe, one of our feature authors in our upcoming May+June issue), writes about why ag-gag legislation, in two words, totally sucks.
3. Remember how we talked about the writer from Serious Eats who went vegan for a month? All of the vegan recipes he made are up online, and they look—well, let’s just say you now know what we’re going to be eating for the next 28 days.
4. Bonus! More recipes headed your way. We have a serious crush on the new cookbook The Sexy Vegan, so much so that we’re pretty excited to share Treehugger’s roundup of 10 of the book’s recipes. It’s time for you to meet the Mostest Ultimate-est Breakfast Sandwich in the History of the Universe.
5. And for our Tweet of the Week, we were surprised (and excited!) to read MTV star and Kardashian stepbrother Brody Jenner’s recent tweet, and hope it makes him go veg! “Just watched Earthlings again. It’s a must see for all of you. Watch and tell me what you think. So inspiring for me”—@BrodyJenner
Subscribe now to the world’s #1