1. This week in Vegan is So Mainstream It’s Crazy, Bryant Terry talks to NPR about his awesome new cookbook The Inspired Vegan.
2. Oh Chocolate Covered Katie, how do we love thee? Let us count the ways. (Note: The list starts with her recipe for vegan Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream.)
3. We recently named Salt Lake City, UT the Next Great Vegan City, and were totally stoked when The Salt Lake Tribune found out! The newspaper asked, “Is Salt Lake City More Vegan Than We Know?” The answer? Yes!
4. Cocoa-Roasted Cauliflower and Grape Farro, where have you been all our lives?
5. And for our Tweet of the Week, we could totally get on board with this. Cupcakes and champagne forever! “Is there such a thing as a vegan cupcake and Veuve Clicquot diet? If not, I’m patenting it.”—@ohkihope
Subscribe now to the world’s #1