VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat to Mexico
Escape to Mexico with VegNews for eight blissful days of yoga, amazing food, and gorgeous surroundings.
March 5, 2018
Our annual wildly popular VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat to Mexico returns in 2018, and we’re counting down the days! Hosted by VegNews’ Publisher Colleen Holland and renowned vegan yoga instructor Jasmine Tarkeshi of Laughing Lotus, the 2018 VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat will be held at the stunning Haramara eco-resort in the quaint beach town of Sayulita, Mexico. This is your opportunity to take a break from everyday life, eat healthy food, deepen your yoga practice, and meet like-minded people from around the world—all while unwinding in a gorgeous, lush setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Your vacation highlights include:
- • Stay at a luxurious boutique eco-resort with spectacular views
- • Take daily yoga classes in open-air palapas
- • Enjoy incredible organic vegan cuisine
- • Sit on the beach and sip homemade aguas frescas
- • Take guided hikes along the Pacific Ocean
- • Linger over three-course candlelit dinners
- • Indulge in Mexican brunch with local specialities
- • Experience a purification ceremony in a Native American sweat lodge
- • Join in scintillating evening fireside talks
- • Relax by a bonfire roasting vegan s’mores
- • Take a vegan cooking class with the resort chef
- • Deepen your yoga practice with a private session
- • Enjoy movie night and popcorn under the stars
- • Eat world-famous, chocolate-dipped frozen bananas
- • Spend an afternoon surfing, snorkeling, or whale watching
- • Soak in an infinity pool with a margarita
- • Explore local shops in the nearby beach town
- • Get a massage or facial at the oceanfront spa
- • Feel nourished by the breathtaking surroundings
- • Receive a fantastic vegan goodie bag
**8 days/7 nights**
$1795 per person (Casa Grande with up to 6 guests)
$1995 per person (Triple Suite)
$2295 per person (Double Suite)
$2795 per person (Single Suite)
Price includes all meals, accommodations, yoga classes, cooking classes, private sessions, activities, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare, optional excursions, and spa treatments are up to you. Traveling alone? No problem (most guests are)! We’ll pair you with another guest to share a Double Suite (or check out our very-affordable Casa Grande option!). New to yoga? All levels are welcome. And with Puerto Vallarta a mere 3-1/2 hours from just about anywhere in the United States, getting to Mexico is both easy and affordable!
Click here to reserve your space!
Click here to see photos from a previous retreat
Click here to download the VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat to Mexico flyer
Want more information? We’d love to help!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. And don’t miss our just-launched VegNews Vegan Epicure’s Tour of Paris! To hear about future trips, join us on Facebook.