Please note that the VegNews Vegan Epicture’s Trip of Paris is SOLD OUT! Want to join our waiting list? Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ooh, la, la … VegNews is going to Paris! Relish the luxe side of the French capital with your expert guides, former Parisian and vegan-Paris expert Aurelia d’Andrea and VegNews Publisher (and francophile!) Colleen Holland. Together, we’ll dine on elegant plant-based cuisine, sip expertly crafted wines, and savor the cultural extravagances this captivating metropolis offers. Your dream vacation highlights include:
- Dine at Paris’ top vegan restaurants
- Indulge in chocolate, cheese, and wine tastings
- Take cooking classes with celebrated chefs
- Experience vegan high tea
- Brunch at Paris’ hottest café
- Enjoy a French picnic at the Eiffel Tower
- Sip champagne at an authentic cave à vins
- Bicycle through charming backstreets
- Tour a neighborhood vegan fromagerie
- Soak in a traditional hammam
- Eat sumptuous French pastries
- Stroll through a famous outdoor flea market
- Take a private tour of Versailles
**7 days/6 nights**
$3995 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, activities, and gratuities. Only airfare is up to you. Traveling solo? No problem (many guests are)! We’ll pair you with another guest to share a Double Suite, or you may reserve a Private Suite just for yourself.
Want more information? We’re here to answer all of your questions! Simply email us at email@example.com. Once you book your spot, we’ll send over a confirmation package with everything you need to know.
Reserve your space today, as this trip will sell out quickly. And be sure to check out all of our VegNews Vacations here! To hear about future trips, join us on our VegNews Vacations Facebook page. Travel the world with VegNews, vegan-style!