What you need:
- 2 sprouted wheat, spelt, or corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons raw tahini
- 2 sheets nori
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup of your favorite Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Pinch of ground cayenne pepper
What you do:
- Lie a tortilla flat on a plate. Spread half of the tahini thinly over the tortilla, then place a sheet of nori on top.
- Spread a small amount of miso down the center of the nori. Place a lettuce leaf down the center of the tortilla.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top of the lettuce and sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Wrap the tortilla tightly in a roll like a burrito and serve.
Love vegan food and cooking as much as we do?
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!