What you need:
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 to 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 8 ounces baked tofu, cut into 1/2-inch-wide by 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 9 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
What you do:
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, Tabasco (if using), and salt and pepper to taste. Blend well and set aside.
- Divide the spinach among 4 serving plates. Arrange the tofu, artichoke hearts, olives, and tomatoes on top of the spinach. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.