What you need:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried or fresh
- 1/2 bunch kale, de-stemmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 head red cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
What you do:
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and thyme.
- In a large bowl, place kale and cabbage. Add dressing and toss gently. Let salad marinate for 10 minutes before serving.
Love vegan food and cooking as much as we do?
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!