What you need:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried or fresh
- 1/2 bunch kale, de-stemmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 head red cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
What you do:
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and thyme.
- In a large bowl, place kale and cabbage. Add dressing and toss gently. Let salad marinate for 10 minutes before serving.
Love vegan food and cooking
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of