Makes 2 cups
What you need:
- 1/3 cup lite silken tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup soymilk
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons liquid sweetener
- 1-1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-1/2 tablespoons mellow white miso
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
What you do:
- Place the tofu in a food processor and blend. Add the soymilk, garlic, mustard, sweetener, oil, vinegar, and lemon juice, and pulse to mix. Add the miso, scallions, and cilantro and process to mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight, to allow flavors to blend.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!