Makes about 1-1/4 cups
What you need:
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons red onion or shallot, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
What you do:
- In a food processor, combine the garlic and onion and pulse until chopped. Add the parsley, marjoram, salt, and pepper and pulse until minced. Add the lemon juice, vinegar, and oil and process until blended. Transfer to a bowl and set aside until ready to use.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!