What you need:
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut (garnish)
What you do:
- Pour one cup of coconut milk into a saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and cornstarch, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, soymilk, vanilla and salt. Continue to cook, stirring, until thickened. Pour into a shallow pan and refrigerate until firm. Serve sprinkled with toasted coconut.