Makes 1-1/2 cups
What you need:
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
What you do:
- Chill a large bowl and electric mixer beaters in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Carefully open the chilled can of coconut milk. With a spoon, skim the cream from the top, avoiding the thin liquid at the bottom of the can (only the cream whips properly). Place in the chilled bowl.
- Beat with mixer for several minutes to form soft peaks. Add sugar and vanilla, and beat an additional minute.
Love vegan food and cooking as much as we do?
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!