Makes 1-1/2 cups
What you need:
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
What you do:
- Chill a large bowl and electric mixer beaters in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Carefully open the chilled can of coconut milk. With a spoon, skim the cream from the top, avoiding the thin liquid at the bottom of the can (only the cream whips properly). Place in the chilled bowl.
- Beat with mixer for several minutes to form soft peaks. Add sugar and vanilla, and beat an additional minute.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!