What you need:
- 2-1/2 cups lite silken tofu
- 3/4 cup liquid Fruitsource
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
What you do:
- Place silken tofu in a large liquid measuring cup and stir down to measure. The amount called for will be a little less than 2 12.3-ounce boxes of tofu. Place tofu in food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Heat Fruitsource for 90 seconds in the microwave, or 2 minutes in saucepan over medium heat. Place cocoa in a small bowl. Add hot Fruitsource and stir until smooth. Add with vanilla to blended tofu and process until smooth. Serve well-chilled to allow the flavors to blend fully. Garnish with fresh strawberries or bananas.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!