What you need:
- 1 14-ounce can of full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
What you do:
1. Chill the bowl and whisk of a standard mixer in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Scrape the cream from the top of the coconut milk can and discard the remaining liquid.
3. In the bowl of stand mixer, add the coconut cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla bean seeds. Beat 1 to 2 minutes until fluffy. Store in refrigerator.
Love the plant-based lifestyle as much as we do?
Get the BEST vegan recipes, travel, celebrity interviews, product picks, and so much more inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!