Serve as a dipping sauce with raw vegetables or on steamed vegetables, salads, grains, beans, summer squash, or whatever else suits your fancy. Whether you use it as a dressing, dip, or spread, you can’t go wrong with this easy, flavorful treat!
Makes 1/2 cup
What you need:
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon unbleached sugar
- Pinch of salt
What you do:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until emulsified.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!