Love and chocolate are pretty much the only two things that we all need to survive in this crazy, mixed-up world. Thankfully, this recipe helps express your love through chocolate, which pretty much means you have all your bases covered. Adorn your pudding with candied orange peel, crushed candy canes, or get fancy with soy whip cream and chocolate shavings—whatever your sweetie prefers!
What you need:
- 1 pound (16 ounces) firm silken tofu
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips, finely ground
What you do:
- In a food processor, place tofu and blend until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler. Pour melted chocolate into food processor and process until combined.
- Pour into serving dishes. Sprinkle with finely ground chocolate chips and garnish of choice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Want more of today’s best plant-based news, recipes, and lifestyle?
Get our award-winning magazine!