Our favorite cookies are the ones that involve as few ingredients as possible. Perhaps this is why we’ve loving these six-ingredient Nordic almond cookies so much. Ready in 30 minutes, these delicious treats are flavored with cardamom but can be altered depending on your preferred spices.
What you need:
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Into a large bowl, cream together sugar, vanilla, and macadamia oil.
3. Add almond meal, carob flour, milk, and cardamom powder, and knead by hand until blended well.
4. Onto a floured surface, roll out dough, and shape into a rectangle by using your hands or a cookie molder.
5. Place almonds in the middle of the cookies.
6. Transfer cookies to a parchment-lined cookie sheet, and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Photo courtesy of Nazlı Günaydın
Love vegan food and cooking
Get the BEST, editor-tested recipes inside every issue of