Our favorite cookies are the ones that involve as few ingredients as possible. Perhaps this is why we’ve loving these six-ingredient Nordic almond cookies so much. Ready in 30 minutes, these delicious treats are flavored with cardamom but can be altered depending on your preferred spices.
What you need:
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Into a large bowl, cream together sugar, vanilla, and macadamia oil.
3. Add almond meal, carob flour, milk, and cardamom powder, and knead by hand until blended well.
4. Onto a floured surface, roll out dough, and shape into a rectangle by using your hands or a cookie molder.
5. Place almonds in the middle of the cookies.
6. Transfer cookies to a parchment-lined cookie sheet, and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Photo courtesy of Nazlı Günaydın
Love vegan food as much as we do? Then you’re going to LOVE the VegNews Ultimate Vegan Meal Planner with THOUSANDS of editor-approved, easy-to-make recipes. On sale now for 40% off!Click here