Vegan restaurants across the country are now offering eat-at-home menus as consumers practice social distancing during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Renowned vegan chef Matthew Kenney’s Plant Food and Wine in Venice, CA is offering a customizable gourmet tasting menu for two, which includes a choice of dishes such as Brussels sprouts with rice bacon, maple, and miso; Cavatelli with root vegetables, chickpeas, and kale; and citrus cheesecake.
- Cena Vegan in Los Angeles is offering curbside pickup for its entire menu of tacos, nacho boats, and burritos from Tuesday through Saturdays and will bring your order directly to your car.
- Beyond Sushi in New York is offering a Stay-at-Home Menu throughout Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan with free, no-contact delivery. The custom new menu includes entrees such as Kefta Kebabs, Tomato Reginetti Bolognese, Tofu Vegetable Fried Rice, and a choice of dips, including hummus, guacamole, or fava bean with pita bread or chips.
- The Herbivorous Butcher in Minneapolis, MN, is offering online and telephone orders for curbside pickup or placed through delivery apps GrubHub or Bitesquad between Tuesdays and Saturdays. The shop specializes in housemade vegan meats and cheeses such as Korean BBQ Ribs, Maple Mustard Sausage, Sriracha Brats, Herb Truffle Havarti, and White Cheddar Sauce.
- The Southern V in Nashville, TN is offering to-go ordering with curbside pickup for its regular menu between Wednesdays and Sundays, including dishes such as vegan Fried Chick’n, BBQ Jackfruit Sliders, and Chickpea Tuna Melts.
- Plant in Asheville, NC is offering take-out of its full menu of dishes, beer, and wine, including its gourmet cheese plate, Cremini and Ricotta Ravioli, Seitan Chile Con Queso, and Brussels Ramen, plus desserts such as carrot cake and blackout pie.
These are just a few of the vegan restaurants offering delivery and curbside pickup options. Check with your local eateries to find out if they are offering meals at this time and how you can support them.
Love the plant-based lifestyle as much as we do? Get the BEST vegan recipes, travel, celebrity interviews, product picks, and so much more inside every issue of VegNews Magazine. Find out why VegNews is the world’s #1 plant-based magazine by subscribing today!